We are suppose to be going to North Carolina, Lord Willing, to visit my parents on April 1st for a little over a week. As always, I should have plenty of pics to post when we get back. I have been trying to save my money to get a new camera. I was looking at a Nikon Coolpix, the ones around $120ish. I have that saved up but it is a little more when you add tax too. Now i am just trying to find a good deal and maybe have a little cash left over. I doubt it will happen but at least I am trying. I hope everyone has a great day and lets remember the country of Japan and all the people involved with this earthquake and tsunami in our prayers.
Easter 2015
11 years ago
3 comments:
I know I say this *all* the time but your kids are getting so big! And they are so cute. The trains were a big hit when we were there too. Have you tried amazon for the camera? They have good deals sometimes. I need to call you soon so we can catch up! Love ya
Love your tree! WE want one of those. Love this weather too when everything is coming out and blooming. The kids need to play together soon. We are on spring break this week so call me if you are free!
Cute kids!
Post a Comment