
Jakob, Shauna's little boy

Shauna and I and our kids

A couple of weeks ago.....maybe it was three(I can't keep up anymore), Shauna and Jakob, Mrs. Arlene, Carissa and Abbi came over here for the day. As always we had a great time and it was great to visit with my (literally) life-long friend and my second mom who babysat me for the first time when i was exactly one month old. She knew my mom before they even conceived Shauna and I. We went to the zoo and my kids fit in very good there. Hmmmm.....maybe I could make alittle money off of them. They are beginning to need to help with the grocery bill, they have all been eating really good lately. Good for them, sigh for the bank acct. Oh well, I am trying to get into couponing. It takes some time right now, but I hope it will pay off and save us some money in the grocery dept..
Oh well, I hope everybody is doing good and ya'll have a great day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment