Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Camera!!!

Well, I got the new camera I wanted. I have been looking at them for two or three months now. I really wanted a new one before we went on this trip to my mom and dad's this Friday. I had $140 saved for it and the one I really wanted was $177. There were 2 main things I was looking for in the new camera that my old one didn't have. I bigger viewing screen and a clearer picture. Last time we went to the zoo and I was taking pics of the tigers and a girl was next to me taking some also, when I looked at ther screen and then I looked at mine, there was a big difference. Her screen was bigger, so you could see you image better and the lighting and clarity of the pic was so much better. It made my pics look very dark and small. We have had our other one for about 6 years and from what I am told, that is quite old in technology years. Anyways, I asked the lady what kind of camera she had and she said it was a Nikon Coolpix. So that is what I got. The other great part is I only spent $60 of my money and the rest Chris told me would be for our anniversary coming up in a little over a month. It was not the cheapest coolpix but it was not the most expensive either, right in the middle. It takes much better pics. So, hopefully I will have some good pics of our trip when we get back to put on here. I am excited! Lord Willing we will leave on Friday, April 1st and be gone 10 days. This is our spring break and boy do we feel like we need it. Have a great day everyone! P.S. Now I have $80 for if mom and I get to go shopping!!! YAY!!!

No comments: