First the most exciting thing that happened was Chris finished his last class at the end of July and now has a 2 year degree. Taking 2 classes a semester sure made it take a while along with some other delays, like having twins! But he stuck with it and has completed this part, and he wants to continue schooling but pray God will lead him in the exact direction for what that will be.
Mrs. Cathy's cake, it was lemon and very good. The 1st Saturday in July we had kymberly's party and then the very next Saturday we had the boys and Mrs. Cathy's, so that day we had 3 different cakes. Needless to say after the kids 3 cakes in 2 weekends we do NOT want any chocolate cake for a while.
Also, because we started school late last year we have just fully completed kymberly's 1st grade this last Wednesday, so now we will get a 2 1/2 week break and then be starting again. I'm a little nervous about this year because not only will I be schooling Kymberly but the boys will begin Kindergarten also. So, i think I will stay quite busy this school year. I am going to try to enjoy this next 2 weeks as much as possible, relaxing and I have a goal of getting some certain books read also. I don't think I will have much time for reading once school starts back. I hope ya'll enjoy whats left of your summers and have a great day, we are going swimming so I know we will have fun!
1 comment:
Whew! Y'all have been busy :) I'm so proud of Chris!!! Getting a degree is a lot of work for anyone, but especially for a father and husband. I will be thinking of you and praying your school year goes well. Love ya!
Post a Comment