Today Kymberly turns 7 years old! Can you believe it! She has grown up so much. She can read and write now and do so many other things. She really is not a baby anymore and she's approaching that age where she won't be a little girl anymore either. I know this is how life goes but it is a little sad to see them grow up so fast. Next thing I know She will be a teenager and then driving and graduating and going to college and getting married. it will all be here too fast. Anyways, this is how she looks today and I will enjoy each day that she is who she is. She is quite bossy....she surely couldn't have gotten that from me, now could she!? :) Maybe from daddy or Nana. HEHEHE! She is very smart and becoming more independent in some ways and in others she is still quite dependent. I do want her to learn how to do things for herself and be independent but also learn respect and manners and be helpful. Lord, just help me to bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. That is my biggest prayer. To give them that appetite for God, to learn more about Him and love and help others.
Easter 2015
11 years ago

2 comments:
This makes me sad too! Time goes by way to fast. Tell Kymberly we said happy birthday! I totally understand your prayer for your children to grow to know and desire to know God more. I'm praying the same thing. Hope y'all have a fun day :)
Love ya!
Happy 7th birthday Kymberly!It is such an awesome/ scary responsiblilty raising a girl into a lady...I am enjoying hannnah being young and not into peer pressure yet.
Post a Comment