Saturday, December 5, 2009

Prayer Request.....

I would like to ask all of my friends if you would please pray for my 1st cousins Summer, Jason, and Daniel. They are my dad's brother Charles' kids. Mom just told me their mom was killed in a car accident. She also had 2 of Summer's kids in the car with her and one of them is seriously injured. I am pretty sure the mom was not saved and my cousins claim salvation, but there is no fruit there. We seriously have doubts about it. I hope they are..... They have had a kinda rough life and I just don't know how they will handle this sudden departure of their mom. One thing I was hoping and praying was that when I had reconnected with them through Facebook, that I would be able to be a good testimony to them and a witness to them. I really haven't had much chance to to talk with them except for Summer. I was able to chat with her alot before she got busy with school. I hope this may open there eyes to either Salvation or getting right, whichever may be needed. I just feel burdened for them right now and feel like I need to get in the car and go see them but I know I can't. Just one of those feelings like you need to do something for them but you can't. Anyways, I thank you in advance for your prayers.

1 comment:

momof5girls said...

Faith has them all on the prayer list and Pastor mentioned them again today and night. I know it's hard when something like this happens, but please know that your heart-felt prayers are the most anyone can do. Just tell your cousin how many of us are praying for them and please keep us posted on Summer's daughter's progress. Love ya!