Thursday, September 3, 2009

Modeling Clay!

























We got some modeling clay out and let the kids,including Chris, play with it. Chris was pretty creative. The kids still do not really know how to actually make things with it, just pull it apart and make balls out of it. Chris made the whale, which the kids really liked. They were almost fighting over it, to play with it. He also made these ice cream cones and they were pretty cool too. The kids also really likes those. Then you can see the extent of my creativeness. A flower and my letter S. Of course, I was on the phone while this was going on and so I will blame my lack of creativeness on that, since I was distracted and couldn't fully concentrate. I know that had nothing to do with it but it helps. I am soooo glad that Chris has the creativeness, because he always makes things that they absolutley love and think is so cool. Thank God, He knew exactly what I needed to help make up where I lacked and vice versa.



1 comment:

Mary said...

I think the flower is pretty cool and you don't give yourself enough credit....I see alot of creativity in you!