
Ok, so Kymberly had her first little project to do in school. It was in reading and the first week was to do with family. So, they wanted her to make a picture book drawing her family. This is what she did. The cover page I drew for her and she colored it because they said to try to make the house look like yours. So I tried, I am not that good at drawing. Anyways, the rest of the pages she drew all by herself. Notice the first one of Chris and I, Chris' arms and legs were growing out of his head. At this point I showed her how to do a stick figure so now the rest of us look a little more normal. Sorry that a couple of the pics are sideways, I don't know how to turn them, but you still get the idea. I thought this was cute and it is funny how they draw us and sometimes they do the opposite of what we look like. Example: The page of Grandma and Grandpa, Mrs. Cathy is tall and Mr. Allen is short. We know it is opposite in real life. I don't know if she realized it or not, but I didn't say anything. I just let her do her work. I am proud of her and so far it is going pretty good. Lord Willing she will continue to good.
P.S. Also notice we all must have really good hearing because we all have really big ears.
2 comments:
Awwww, I can't believe Kymberly is in school now. What a big girl. I used to be really nervous about homeschooling, until I worked at the daycare. We taught ABEKA there and I was amazed that the kids actually learned from me. If you have the right materials it's kinda fun. Tell Kymberly good job on her pictures. :)
That is too funny! On Sunday night Maddie drew our family. She did pretty good on Troy and herself, but Sam's head was as big as a pin point and I was huge! I asked her why mommy was so big and she said "It was a balloon, but then I made it you." Thanks Maddie, thanks alot.....
Post a Comment