I just want to tell all of my friends and family that read this blog - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I wish we could all have a big get together, but I know that is probably not possible. We are getting up at 4:30 in the morning and want to be pulling out of the drive way at 5am. We are going to mom and dad's in North Carolina for the whole week. We, especially Chris, are really looking forward to this trip. Once we get there, I know it will be relaxing and fun. We will have a whole week of family time which will be very nice. When we get back, I am sure I will have plenty of pics to post. So, again, every one have a great Thanksgiving and a very blessed week.
Easter 2015
11 years ago
1 comment:
have a wonderful and food filled thanksgiving!
Post a Comment