It has been sooo hot here and everyone else is having record lows and snow in some places. When you look at the map it is southern Georgia, southern Alabama, and Florida that is hotter. Everywhere else it looks like it feels good or is quite cold. All I know is I love the fall weather and the cooler temps without it getting so cold and we haven't been able to enjoy any of that yet. So, this weekend they are saying our highs will be in the low 70's. I hope so. I am really looking forward to this. Please God let this cool air come to us.
Well, since we got back from my parents we have been fighting some colds and allergies. Kymberly had a fever and not really any other symptoms, but it seems to be gone now. The boys have had a runny nose but that is it, again I think it is allergies. I have had a really stuffy nose, but thank God today it has not been as stuffy. I hope that is a good sign.
I hope all is well with everybody else and ya'll are having a good day. Maybe we can get outside some this weekend and I will have some pics to post. Until then........
Easter 2015
11 years ago
1 comment:
I've been having allergy issues too! We need some cold weather to kill off this pollen. When I was PG I had a stuffy nose, most times I couldn't even breathe out of it, it was horrible. I feel for ya on that. The first day of hunting season is Saturday, and Jeremy's working it so he's hoping it'll be cooler weather. At least we should only have a few more weeks till cool weather...
but you know how that goes in FL.
Post a Comment