Monday, July 6, 2009

Kymberly's 5th Birthday






Well, my Kymberly is 5 years old now. Here are a few pics from the little party we did. She got a bunch of little presents, but too many to try and post. Her big one was a kid size picnic table for outside. She had alot of fun and she got the cake she wanted. When you asked her what she wanted for her birhtday, all she would say is a tinkerbell cake. The funny thing is, I didn't think she knew who tinkerbell was. She has friends that have dress up clothes of tinker and She has played with some toys of her, so I guess she liked her through that. Anyways, 13 days and the boys will be 3 and my parents will be here in 12 days.



1 comment:

shauna said...

WOW!!! Five years old. I cannot even believe it. The cake is cute, and you can't get any girlier than tinkerbell. I know you're soooo excited about your mom coming in soon!