Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Things


As you know, it has been HOT! I have an icon on the computer that Tells me the current temperature and as you can see it is up there. When you add 10 degrees to it, that is our heat index. Where is my pool?





These are pics of Aaron after church last Sunday Night. He was sitting in church and saw grandpa put his pen in his pocket on his dress shirt and wanted to do the same thing. His little pocket wasn't deep enough and so he stuck it between his buttons on his button up shirt. Well, he did it when the cap was off and when we got home, this was what we found on his belly. I am surprised it wasn't worse.
There is alot of the same old stuff happening, so I try to blog when something different or new happens. The kids are going swimming in a friends pool this week so i will try to have pics of that and then Kymberly has her birthday coming up next Monday, and we will have pics for that.


2 comments:

Titus245 said...

hehee... there must be something in the air. another friend of ours had their small boy write all over himself with a permanent marker!

hey, we would love to hear about a typical day for ya'll! what may seem same-old to you is awfully different for us!
gina

shauna said...

The belly picture is funny. Hopefully he didn't ruin his dress clothes? I'm thinking more and more I'd better get prepared for a boy...
It has been sooooo hot!!! I don't think anyone should even be outside unless they're in some kind of water. We need some rain!!!