Friday, May 1, 2009

Looking back












This Sunday, the 3rd, Is Chris and I's 6th anniversary. I can't believe it has been 6 years and we have known each other for over 8 years. These are just a few pics from the wedding. I was looking through them, but some aren't that great because Chris had scanned them, but you get the picture. :) We have been through alot and have had tree kids. We have definately grown closer through the years and I look forward to many more together.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

I doesn't seem like 6 years.... ACK! Wow! Congrats!!!!

momof5girls said...

Wow!!! I can't believe it. I just want you to know I think it is totally disgusting that you can have 3 babies and actually look better than you did on your wedding day! That is just wrong! Just kidding of course. I love you just like one of mine and am so proud of you and Chris. By the way, you've done a good job turning that skinny li'l boy into a hunka man. LOL! Love you all.

shauna said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I agree with everyone else that it sure does not seem like 6 years ago. Time flies when you're having fun huh? Hope y'all have a great day!
Love ya.