YAY!!!! Her second tooth finally came out. She already has the permanent tooth in so it looked funny and really needed to lose that baby tooth and now the big one can move into its place. The only other excitement with us is all this rain we have been getting. I feel bad for all the people with the major flooding issues. Also, please pray for grandpa Jack, he is in the hospital and pray that he will get out soon and that Granny can make it through it also as she is very tired and her back is killing her. I hope I can go help out soon. Have a great week!
Easter 2015
11 years ago
2 comments:
I am trying to change my background but as you can tell it didn't completely work and I do not know how to fix it. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
I can't believe she's old enough to lose teeth!!! I feel old! :) Praying for your grandparents.
Post a Comment